Below is the quick way to convert PDf forms into fillable PDF forms assuming you don’t need radio buttons, or other more complex form elements. Also, your PDF should have underlines “__________” where you want fillable forms to appear.
1. Open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
2. Click the ‘Enable Editing’ button at the top of the page if it displays.
3. Acrobat will warn you that the PDF will no longer comply, click ‘OK’.
4. Save the document.
5. Click the ‘Prepare Form’ button.
6. Click the ‘Start’ button. You should now see a bunch of fillable form fields Acrobat generated.
7. Save the document.