In this quick tutorial, I show you how to create an admin for your Google My Business account so that others can edit your account for you.
First, go to http://google.com/mybusiness and follow the steps to create a Google My Business account.
How to create an admin:
- Log into you Google My Business account.
- Click the ‘Main Menu’ button.
- Click ‘Manage users’.
- Click the ‘Invite users’ icon.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to manage your account and choose ‘Manager’ from the ‘Choose a role’ dropdown option.
- Click the ‘INVITE’ option.