To forward email from a Gmail account to another email address:
- Log into a Gmail account that you want to forward emails from.
- Click the ‘Settings’ option in the top right of the browser: and select ‘Settings’.
- Click the ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’ option.
- click the ‘Add a forwarding address’ button and input the email you want to forward emails to and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the prompts and complete the confirmation process.
- When you see the ‘Confirmation Success!’ message you’re done.