- First open a browser and in the url or search field type in: google.com/drive.
- Click the ‘Go to Google Drive’ button.
- Log in if you’re not already logged in.
- Click the ‘My Drive’ button and select ‘New Folder’. In this example I’ll name the folder ‘testfolder’.
- You can now drag files from your computer or Google Drive to the folder in your Google Drive.
- Now right-mouse-click on the folder, select ‘Share’ and enter in the Gmail email address of the person you want to share the folder with.
- Click the ‘Done’ button.
The person you shared the folder with will get an email and be able to access the files in your Google Drive folder.