- Log in and click on ‘Address Book’ in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the ‘Create New contact group’ button in the bottom left of the screen.
- Input a group title and click ‘Enter’ key.
- Click on ‘Personal Addresses’ so that all of your contacts appear in the ‘Contacts’ area.
- To copy contacts into a group drag them with the left mouse button, from the ‘Contacts’ area, into the group.
Note: You can hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key to select more than one contact at a time. Holding down the ‘Shift’ key will allow you to select multiple contacts including all contacts between 2 selections.
Remove contact from group
Click on a contact(s) in a group then click the ‘Remove selected contacts from group’ button.