Here are the basic steps to adding a product using WooCommerce.
- Log into WordPress.
- Click on ‘Products’.
- Click on the ‘Add Product’ button.
- Enter in a product name and long product description.
- Enter the short product description in the ‘Product Short Description’ field.
- Select the product categories that apply from the ‘Product Categories’ section on the right side of the page.
- Upload a product image by clicking on the ‘Set Product image’ link in the ‘Product Image’ section.
- Click on the Select the ‘General’ tab in the ‘Product Data’ section and fill in the ‘Regular Price’ field.
- Select the ‘Inventory’ tab in the ‘Product Data’ section and check the ‘Manage stock?’ checkbox. Set the ‘StockQty’ field.
- Click the ‘Shipping’ tab and input the weight and dimensions of the product.
- Click the ‘Advanced’ tab and input any notes you want to automatically send the buyer in the ‘Purchase Notes’ field.
- Click the blue ‘Publish’ or ‘Update’ button in the top right corner.